Your account operator will work with VPS to plan and prepare for a general meeting, and will also provide assistance at the meeting itself, if required.
The following services are available for general meetings:
- Preparing, printing and sending out the notice calling the meeting
- Registering confirmations from shareholders who intend to attend the meeting or who appoint a proxy
- Online service for shareholders to register their attendance or appoint a proxy by using VPS Client Services or the company’s website
- Printing ballots
- Electronic registration of attendants
- List of attendants present at the meeting
- Protocol from the meeting
The services ensure:
- Better control of attendance notifications and proxies
- Details of attendance at the meeting in terms of number of shares and as a percentage of the company’s share capital
- Rapid counting of votes cast at the meeting
- Immediate result from the voting
VPS General Meeting will ensure an efficient and professional arrangement for your company’s meeting – from the initial notice to the meeting itself.
Service description General Meeting (pdf, 412 KB)