VPS Clearing and Settlement
The service facilitates registration of transactions to be settled in the central securities settlement system. It is easy to make registrations and queries, and the user-friendly interface requires only a minimum of training for new users.
- Registration of transactions
- Transfers between VPS-accounts
- Cancellation of transactions and conditions
- Establish and re-deliver bilateral securities loans
- Administration of market claims (FLUB)
- Registering base- and additional liquidity
- Information on all transactions registered on a VPS account together with details and conditions for individual transactions.
- List of pending transactions.
- Information on current and future holdings, checking balances for sufficient cover, holdings at the last year-end and market claims (FLUB).
- Details on all account holders, their individual accounts, rights and dividends from securities held on the account.
- Information on current and historic mandates to view/operate accounts.
- Information on the calculated liquidity requirement in advance of the two daily settlement cycles.
- Historical information on liquidity requirements and settled amounts.
- Information on all VPS-registered securities.
In addition to registering transactions, VPS Clearing and Settlement operates as a valuable backup for your proprietary settlement system.
Please note that the interface uses Norwegian language for its menus and displays.