Keeping track of foreign investors with nominee accounts in Norwegian registered securities is an increasing challenge for corporate actions and maintaining good investor relations.
VPS has teamed up with London-based Richard Davies Investor Relations (RD:IR) to offer Nominee ID, a service for companies that want to identify underlying shareholders not appearing in the company’s VPS shareholder registry.
The partnership takes advantage of VPS’ expertise within ownership records and product management and RD:IR’s global network of contacts and competent analysis team.
The service is available through the web-based customer portal IR InTouch. In addition, there is a subscription available to IR InTouch’s advanced customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Identifies domestic and international shareholders
- Relates beneficial owners to each nominee account
- Reveals underlying relationships between owners and fund managers
- Reveals investor’s country of domicile, investment strategy, investor type
- Delivers reports in a user-friendly customer portal
IR InTouch CRM
- Helps issuers profile their company to institutional investors
- Gets access to a large international investor database
- Mass e-mails target groups
- Co-ordinates investor meetings